Common questions

In an average month, our Service Hub takes over 1200 calls.


Most of these calls are commonly asked questions, so we’ve listed some of these below to help save you some time. Please read through before contacting our team!

Our properties are based all over London only so we’re bound to have something you’ll like. To find out if we have a property in the areas you’re interested in, take a look at our properties.

To apply for housing with us, you will need to:

  • Complete and return an application form.
  • Submit a copy of document(s) which show you have a regular income.
  • Submit a copy of ID document(s) which prove you have a right to rent in the UK. If you are submitting a residence permit please note that we can only accept residence cards which show an Indefinite or Unlimited Leave to remain.

For further information on how to apply, please see our Housing Application Guide.

You can download an application form here. Or upon request, we can send you an application form in the post or by email. Application forms can also be collected from our Central Office or from some of our larger schemes.

We receive a lot of applications, so both waiting lists can be long. We advise applying to as many other places as possible in order to increase your chances of being housed.

Please note, we do not provide emergency housing and housing with us is not guaranteed upon joining the waiting list.

You can call or email us to check your position on the waiting list at any time.

The Housing team can be reached at or by calling 0207 922 5300 and selecting option 3.

Please be aware that due to our guidelines your position on the waiting list may be subject to change.

We are pleased to accept all forms of government benefits' including Universal Credit to help you pay your rent

All new applicants will be asked to submit income documents, including any benefits' paperwork, so we can make sure that our properties are affordable for you.

To express interest in our 55 London properties please contact us and let us know about any area preferences or housing requirements. We will then be able to tell you about any available or upcoming properties that you can view.

You can provide ID, income and an application form prior to or at your viewing, but these documents will be needed in order to progress further.

For information on our available properties, head over to our properties.

Just so you know, an offer to view one of our Sheltered or General Needs properties will depend on your position on our waiting list.

Heating and hot water and plumbing breakdowns will always be treated with urgency and will take priority over most other repairs.

You can report heating and hot water or plumbing breakdowns:

For more information, or to find out how to report a repair outside of office hours please see our guide for reporting a repair.

Close this GDPR cookie privacy notice

We use cookies on this website to provide you with a better online experience. If you continue, we'll assume you are OK with your web browser receiving our website's cookies. Our privacy policy explains how we use cookies.