Could you be entitled to Personal Independent Payment?


If you have a long-term health condition or disability that makes everyday living difficult, you may be entitled to a Personal Independence Payment known as PIP. Making a claim for PIP can be a complicated process and we always recommend getting advice before applying.

The Department for Work and Pensions (DWP) has produced four useful videos which you can watch here: DWP YouTube channel

Alternatively, you can contact the DWP by phone on 0800 917 2222.

We also recommend talking to an advisor before you claim. You could contact our dedicated Welfare Advice Service on  0207 922 5300, contact Citizens Advice on the Citizens Advice website or go into one of their local offices.

Close this GDPR cookie privacy notice

We use cookies on this website to provide you with a better online experience. If you continue, we'll assume you are OK with your web browser receiving our website's cookies. Our privacy policy explains how we use cookies.