Care home fees
At C&C, we can accept funding from those paying for their own care (self-funding residents) and publicly funded residents (local authority and NHS).
For more information, including the amount of third-party contribution that may be required for a Local Authority funded resident, please contact the care home of your choice.
Privately funded residents paying for your care
Our prices are highly competitive, and especially so for London. As a charitable organization, all of our fees are re-invested into C&C. Those who are able to pay for their own care should contact care homes directly for more details since costs are somewhat dependent upon the level of personal care required. Once a preferred care home has been identified, the care home manager will conduct a needs-based assessment.
How much is a weekly private fee?
Our weekly private fees can vary depending on the type of room offered and care services required. Please contact us for more information.
What is included in my weekly fee?
In our care homes our weekly charge includes:
- Cost of personal care
- Utilities e.g. heating and light
- All resident food and drinks
- Housekeeping services
- Resident activities
What’s not included in my weekly fee?
The following extra items and services aren’t included in the weekly fees – we can arrange these at an extra cost:
- One-to-one care
- Escort to pre-planned hospital appointments
- Escort for trips out of the home separate from our Activities Programme
- Taxis to and from appointments
- Professional hairdressing
- Personal copies of newspapers or magazines
- Personal purchases such as stationery, confectionery, toiletries etc.
- Clothing, shoes and slippers
- Dry cleaning
- Private telephone line rental and calls and cable connections.
In the absence of free provision by the NHS, we can also arrange for the following healthcare services to be provided. These will be charged in addition to the weekly fees:
- Other privately arranged healthcare
- Care staff accompaniment to trips out of the home separate to our Activity Programme
- One to one care