Tenant and Resident Associations


We want residents to have a major say in the decisions that affect them locally.  We think a good way of achieving this is through a strong and independent tenant & resident association (TRA) working in partnership with local staff.  We will support the development of TRAs through our TRA recognition policy which will provide recognised, Platinum Standard TRAs, with support, training, grant resources and other facilities to enable TRAs to thrive.

TRA Platinum Standard Policy [pdf] 582KB


For more information on applying for TRA Platinum Standard recognition status, please contact Dami Segun, Resident Engagement Officer on 020 7922 5326.



What is it?

  • An independent association formed by residents of a sheltered scheme
  • Members might use the Association to discuss local issues such as scheme security, to campaign for changes in their scheme and local community and/or to fundraise for social events


 How can you get involved?

  • There are currently resident/ tenant associations at Ada Court, Dora House, Edna House, Vivian Court and the Oldfield Estate
  • If you live in another scheme and would like to start your own resident/tenant association, contact scheme staff
  • C&C will provide an annual grant based on the size of the scheme (£5 per resident)