Donations and fundraising
As a charitable organisation, donations can make a big difference to the lives of our residents across our housing schemes and care homes.
By making a donation to C&C you’ll be helping to improve the quality of life of vulnerable people (most of which are aged over 55), through projects that foster independence, creativity and life-long learning.
There are a number of ways that you can make a donation to C&C:
The difference your gift could make:
- It could help us continue to fund our free progamme of arts and fitness activities for sheltered housing residents.
- It could pay for a special outing to the seaside for our care home or housing residents.
- It could pay for essential equipment to help those most at need.
You can donate online via the secure Virgin Money Giving website.
We welcome larger donations from organisations.
Please address cheques to Central & Cecil and post to:
The Marketing and Engagement Department
266 Waterloo Road
We fundraise to enhance the opportunities available to residents. For example, this helps purchase new equipment and supports the delivery of initiatives run by the resident activities team.
In 2018, we raised over £20k which we used to purchase 4 innovative Tovertafel tables for each of our care homes, which are enhancing the lives of our residents.
In 2019, we raised £17k to invest in fitness equipment and some new activities at some of our housing schemes. We're currently working on a plan which we hope to implement in 2021.
There are endless ways to volunteer and fundraise so use your imagination and enthusiasm! Here are just a few fun ideas:
- Sponsored run, walk or cycle
- Sponsored silence
- Jumble or garage sales
- 50:50 raffle
- Bake sale or coffee morning
- Quiz, beetle drive, bingo or race night
- Sell homemade products, for example cards, candles, quilts or knitted items
If you would like to fundraise for us through events or activities please contact the Fundraising team in the initial stages of planning on 020 7922 5403 or firstname.lastname@example.org.