If you decide to move home we ask that:
- You provide 28 days notice in writing
- You provide your new address in case we need to contact you
On the day you move out you should:
- Leave your home clean and your garden tidy
- Remove all your belongings, including any rubbish, otherwise we will have to charge you.
- Hand in your keys at C&C’s Central Office or at your scheme office. If we do not receive the keys your tenancy will continue
- We will make sure we contact you before you move out so you know what you need to do.
- You can move to another one of our homes if it better meets your needs
- If you would like more information about how to transfer, please speak to your scheme manager or customer liaison officer, or take a look at our Transfer Policy
- If you want to move, we will help you find another tenant you can swap homes with
- If you would like to know more about how you can swap homes with someone please speak to your scheme manager or custom liaison officer