Leaseholders and shared owners - your annual gas safety check


If you are a Leaseholder or Shared Owner of your home, it falls under your responsibility to arrange an annual service for your boiler, with an engineer who is registered as Gas Safe.

If you have moved into a new home or replaced your boiler, make sure you have a copy of the installation certificate for your boiler. This confirms that the appliance was installed correctly and meets safety regulations. You will need this handy if you decide to sell your home. If you can’t find your installation certificate you can contact Gas Safe and ask them to check their records.

To find a Gas Safe engineer in your area visit the Gas Safe register website. If you have any questions please contact us on 020 7922 5300.

Close this GDPR cookie privacy notice

We use cookies on this website to provide you with a better online experience. If you continue, we'll assume you are OK with your web browser receiving our website's cookies. Our privacy policy explains how we use cookies.